Guide to Submitting An Abstract & Registering for the Conference
February 15-17, 2018
HOW TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT:
To submit an abstract of a paper to be presented at the conference, follow these steps:
- If you don't already have one, create a user's account by clicking the "Create An Account" link next to the user login box.
- Login using your email address and password. You will see the "Submit An Abstract" menu item on the right side of the page. Click this item and enter the requested information into the form.
- The form requires the title of your paper, the discipline (Economics or Finance), the topic area (choose one from the list), a short abstract, and whether or not you will be the person presenting the paper.
- The next page of the submission process will ask if you have co-authors. If you have no co-authors then you are done. You can close the browser. If you do have co-authors, the click the 'Add Coauthors' button.
- If you do have co-authors, you will need to enter their name, email address and affiliation. You will also be asked to identify whether the co-author will be the presenter. Click the 'Submit this coauthor' button to store this information in the database. You will be presented with another blank Co-Author form after submitting the information to the database. If you have no more co-authors to add, click the red box in the lower left hand corner.
- Once your abstract has been approved for presentation, an acceptance letter will be emailed to you. This letter will invite you to
present your paper at the annual conference. Check your junk email folder for messages from the AEF! Unfortunately, email sent from the AEF website is usually classified as spam.
- Upon receipt of the acceptance letter, you must indicate your acceptance of the invitation by registering for the conference. If you change your mind after submitting an abstract, please contact the program chair and let him/her know.